As you know I’m crazy for toxic mold detox techniques. That’s because they really work! DO NOT think that diet and supplements are going to get the job done for you.
You also need to work on moving your lymph and blood in your body to mobilize the toxins. Also, calming your nervous system to get it into a healing state.
These techniques won’t work for people dealing with chronic pain or stress and even toxic burdens besides mold, like Lyme or dental infections.
Written by Guest Blogger: Bridgit Danner, licensed acupuncturist since 2004 and a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition practitioner since 2015.
As you learn more and more techniques and feel the benefits, they will become a part of your lifestyle.
You certainly don’t have to do everything, but as you get more efficient you will find yourself easily ‘fitting in’ more and more, and be able to rotate the techniques based on your needs.
Here are 30 Effective Ways To Detox From Toxic Mold.
- Acupuncture–for pain, anxiety, insomnia, IBS
- Audiobooks & other educational materials–for anxiety, depression, overwhelm
- Castor oil packs–for constipation, mood issues, liver issues, glutathione recycling
- Chelation therapy–for heavy metal removal
- Chiropractic medicine–for pain, headaches
- Coffee Enema– for low energy, soreness
- Compression Therapy–for heavy feeling, swelling
- Cryotherapy–for fatigue, immune depletion, pain
- Cupping–for pain
- Dry brushing–for fatigue, edema, heavy feeling
- Epsom salt bath–for pain, stress, insomnia, detox side effects
- Exercise–for low energy, depression
- Essential oils–for stress, lymph congestion, indigestion, depression, fatigue
- Green drink–for low energy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy–for brain fog, anxiety, chronic infections
- Holistic dental care–for overall toxic burden
- Intermittent Fasting–for weight gain, brain fog, sugar cravings, low energy, poor sleep
- IV therapy–for low energy, immune depletion, detox side effects
- Lymphatic massage–for heavy feeling, detox not showing results, edema
- Mouth taping–for poor sleep, snoring, sore throat in the morning, immune depletion
- Massage–for pain, stress, detox support
- Meditation–for overwhelm, brain fog
- Nasal rinse–for immune depletion/frequent infections, prevention for travel, nighttime, mold exposure
- Nature immersion–for depression, low energy, detox on giving results, very ill, overwhelm
- Oil pulling– for decreasing overall toxic load
- Ozone–for chronic infections
- Rebounder–for low energy, heavy feeling, fatigue, brain fog, weight gain, edema
- Red light therapy–for depression, pain, scar tissue, anti-aging
- Sauna–for fatigue, weight gain, depression, stress, insomnia, low immunity, detox support
- Vinegar bath–for low energy, EMF burden, overall toxic load
Bridgit Danner has been a licensed acupuncturist since 2004 and a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition practitioner since 2015. After losing everything to toxic mold, Bridgit now educates about toxins and how to detoxify through a functional approach. You can find her at bridgitdanner.com and on Instagram at bridgit.danner
P.S. Catch Bridgit’s interview in this week’s episode of The Hormone P.U.Z.Z.L.E Podcast. You can also find the episode on this podcast page as well as Spotify, and Stitcher. Don’t forget to subscribe, follow, and write us a review on Apple Podcast (if you LOVE it).